LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 10:17:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Hélène Knoerr <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 21:41:38 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Hélène Knoerr <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Computerized testing

------------------
Hello,

Would anyone know of any research that has been conducted on comparing
non-adaptive paper-pencil versus computerized language testing? We are
working on a computerized version of our French placement test and have a
limited sample,  so we would welcome any input and suggestions. We will post
replies if we receive enough feedback.
Thank you,

Helene Knoerr
University of Ottawa