LLTI Archives

May 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 08:07:12 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:04:21 -0400
>Subject: Re: #4994 audiocassette distribution to students

BeeJay - you are absolutely correct - and - in my experience, most Foreign
Language Audio Cassette publishers are quite liberal with duplication
permission as long as they are sure a lab is not exploiting them by
reducing potential or real sales - selling for profit, etc.

Bill Caldwell
AU. LRC.
Wash.DC, 20016

LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]> on 05/03/99 10:17:54 AM

Please respond to Language Learning and Technology International
      Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>