LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:24:41 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:30:44 -0400

At long last the software database review section of the
IALL software database is open.  The address is

http://fldb.dartmouth.edu/fldb

Please, please, please submit your reviews.  This review site
is unusual in that we are asking for as many reviews of a particular
software item as there are opinions on it.  Thus, even if an
item has been reviewed once, it may certainly be reviewed twice
or more and we hope it will be.

After accessing the review part of the site I list above, follow
directions to set up your review account. (You need a password from Otmar Foelsch - [log in to unmask])

My hope is that all LLTI members will do one or two reviews this
summer.

Best to all, Mike Ledgerwood

Questions to me at [log in to unmask]
or to Otmar Foelsche via the web site address'
e-mail help address he lists.