LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:36:09 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jan Enright <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:09:16 -0600
>From: Jan Enright <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hebrew language placement test
>To: "'LLTI group'" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I have a student who wishes to fulfill her foreign language requirement by
testing out of the intermediate level of Hebrew. We do not have an official
test for that language. Would any of your institutions be able to send me a
test to administer to this student, and be willing to grade the test,
notifying us of the results? All of this would have to be accomplished by
May 10.
We will pay for any expenses incurred.

Jan Enright

Jan Enright, Keck Humanities Lab
Information Services
The Colorado College
14 East Cache La Poudre         [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Colorado Springs, CO 80903              (719)389-6159