LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:44:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Norval Bard <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:14:48 -0500
Hi,

One of our ESL professors recently asked me to reload our copy of  the
"Sounds of English" software in the LRC, after several years of not
having used it. When I tried, I found that the first installer disk had
somehow been erased.  I have tried to contact the company directly, and
I checked briefly on the Internet for any information, all to no avail.
The company is Irvine Interactive Inc. and the program dates from 1993.

Does anyone know about this program or how I might get in touch with the
company?

Thanks,

Norval Bard
n:              Bard;Norval
org:            noctrl.edu
adr:            Director, Myers Language Resource Center;;Assistant Professor of French;North Central College;Naperville, IL  60566;ph:  (630) 637- 5125;fax:  (630) 637-5121
email;internet: [log in to unmask]