LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:58:14 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Stephanie Kufner <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:17:14 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Stephanie Kufner <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4973 NT/Office 97 and spellcheckers

You have to individually purchase and  install the various languages and
their
dictionaries with Office 97  - then, when changing to another spell
checker highlight your text (or a tleast a portion of it) , set language
and voila.
Good luck