LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:56:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:37:19 -0700
>Subject: Re: #4950 Robotel unit
>From: [log in to unmask]

We had a Robotel demo at Long Beach City College about two years ago and
decided against it because of the complicated and intimidating interface.
 Maybe there's been some work to improve that obstacle since then.

Jane K. Randall
Associate Professor, ESL
Computer Assisted Language Learning Coordinator
Long Beach City College (CA)