LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:50:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:  Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:04:23 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum   <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4965 Ergonomics of lab design

------------------
LeeAnn,

The article I believe you are looking for is in Volume 29, Number 1, p.
53.  It is in the Lab Management column and is by Linda Jones, University
of Arkansas, Fayetteville.  It specifically discusses compliance with the
American with Disabilities Act of 1990.

Daniel Tom
Language Telecommunications, Resource & Learning Center
University of Hawaii
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
FAX:     808-956-5134
Voice:   808-956-5118