LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:50:13 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 16:02:34 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALL election results!

I am pleased to announce the results of the IALL election:

For President-Elect: David Pankratz

For Secretary-Parliamentarian: Lynne Crandall

For Programs Director: Chris Higgins

For Business Manager: Lauren Rosen

The proposal to add the paragraph to the constitution which moves us towad
non-profit status was approved unanimously.

Hearty congratulations to the individuals who will take IALL into the next
milennium.* And heartfelt thanks to all those who ran and thereby signified
their willingness to add another level of involvement in the organization.
We hope we can count on all the candidates to keep IALL going strong.

For IALL,

Ursula Williams
1999 elections chair

*Really! They'll still be there in 2001!  (We've given up trying to
convince people that December 31, 1999 really isn't the end of the
milennium.)