LLTI Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:41:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Kimi Furuta <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:45:31 -0700
>From: Kimi Furuta <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4956 Multimedia Language Lab Software
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear everyone,

First, let me thank the people who have already responded to my
inquiry.

I just realised one important thing was missing from my previous
posting inquiring Multimedia language lab software.

We are aware of the limitation of using pre-packaged commercial
software.  Therefore, we would like to be able to customise the
content of the materials produced by software that we will use in our
lab.

I apologise for this missing information.

Kimi Furuta
Modern Languages Department
Malaspina University-College
900 Fifth Street, Nanaimo, BC, Canada  V9R 5S5
TEL:(250)753-3245 Local 2788  FAX:(250)741-2667
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] (English & Japanese)