LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:39:58 EST
I experienced a mysterious crash in my mail application this morning. Apparently it was caused by opening a message from Palanka Razvoj with the subject "Stop killing innocent people! -  I tried three times and the message crashed my application 3 times in a consistent manner. All llti messages of this morning were open at the time and may or may not be damaged in one way or another....

Please contact me if you want them mailed out again.

#4936.1 Local fundraising
#4921.6 Standards Conv.
#4916.4 Faculty Development
#4941 COMPUTERS TO SONY 9000 A