LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:28:10 EST
 Fri Mar 26 12:47:44 1999
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:21:09 -0500
From: Michael B Miller <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Technology requirements in Language Teaching Jobs

Hello,
I work for the Johns Hopkins Language Lab, and we are currently trying to
put together a report about the need of technology and multimedia in
language teaching.  We want to do this to encourage the teachers here to
use our technology.  Are any of you aware of any studies that have been
done on the increasing importance of technology in Language Teaching?

Specifically I wondered if anyone had ever done a study on the
technology skills that universities are increasingly requiring of new
employees.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

THANKS,
Mike Miller