LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:24:09 EST

--- Forwarded Message from Sharon Widmayer <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:59:55 -0600
>From: Sharon Widmayer <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4920 Software inquiry

Check out the Hyperphonics software that Steven Weinberger has been
working on.  Http://mason.gmu.edu/~weinberg.  There is also another
program called "Libra" but I don't know who you can contact about that.

Sharon

--
Sharon Alayne Widmayer
Instructional Resource Center