LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:24:32 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Lauren Rosen Yeazel <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Re: #4920 Software inquiry
>Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:30:37 -0600
>From: Lauren Rosen Yeazel <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Claire Bradin has a template for doing this sort of thing called Karoke
Conversation. Native speakers having a conversation and then students can
choose to be one of the speakers, put their own voice in place of a
speaker and hear the whole conversation as though they were speaking to
the others. It is a hypercard stack, thus Mac only, and is free.

You can find it at
http://edvista.com/claire/hypercard/templates.html