LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:20:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Wendy Baker Davis <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:01:56 -0500 (EST)
>Date-warning: Date header was inserted by ADMIN.FANDM.EDU
>From: Wendy Baker Davis <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4930 Equitable use of the new lab
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Marta,
For the 1st 6 years we did first come first served (whoever contacted me
first got first dibs).  Because faculty now don't have an assigned
classroom elsewhere for their 4th hour, which they schedule in the LRC, we
now have had some serious conflicts come up.  Our new plan is to have the
faculty (or at least the chairs) meet together early in Fall and early in
the Spring to hash out together who gets what at what time.  This takes me
out of the middle and puts the responsibility on them to work it all out.
I'll let you know in a year if anyone has killed anyone else.
Wendy