LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:03:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "odysseus" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "odysseus" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      Re: #4900.4 Web Browsers and Languages (!)
>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:09:56 +0800

------------------
Hi everyone!

>A program called TwinBridge might do the job for you. It allows you to read
>and type Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc.
>Edmund Saley

Can you give more info about this prog? from the thread I gather its for
mac. We got a number of PCs in our labs. Is there a version available for
the pc to evaluate?

Azaharee Abdullah
Language Centre, Institut Teknologi Mara
Perlis Indera Kayangan, Malaysia