LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:09:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from John de Szendeffy <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------

George Mitrevski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a  set of microphone headsets for Windows computers? I've
> heard of, but have not seen, the KOSS SW-30 and the SB-30. Has anyone had a
> good experience with either of these. We are looking for something in the $50 range.

We use Koss SB/30 headsets with built-in unidirectional mic on Macs.  We're beginning
to use these with the Griffin Mic adapter adapter.  The Koss headset is good for a
cheap headset.  We pay  $31.49 each from Media Management.  I can't seem to find their
E-mail or Web address or even phone number at the moment, but their fax is
414-251-4737.  The SB/30 model is no longer sold directly by Koss.

-John
John de Szendeffy <[log in to unmask]>
Multimedia Language Lab
Center for English Language and Orientation Programs
Boston University
ph (617) 353-7957 fx (617) 353-6195
Lab:  http://www.bu.edu/celop/MLL
CTG:  http://www.bu.edu/celop/CTG