LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:14:30 EST
Hi,
I used to use Twin Bridge on my PC for reading and typing Chinese. But I
know that it does Japanese, Korean, and other languages as well. I now
simply use Chinese Windows and Chinese Word. If you are interested in
finding out more about the program for your needs you should contact the
company so they can send you information. I left my manuals overseas, but
from what I have on the computer I got the following addresses you could
try.
Email address:  [log in to unmask]
Tel.   1-800-894-6114
Fax   (213) 263-8126
Hope things go well,
Ed

-----<>Ï©ldloÛ-----
±HoÛTMÃ: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
¶¨oÛTMÃ: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
§È¥¡: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 1:09 PM
oD¶Æ: #4900.5 Web Browsers and Languages (!)

--- Forwarded Message from "odysseus" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "odysseus" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re:      Re: #4900.4 Web Browsers and Languages (!)
>Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:09:56 +0800

------------------
Hi everyone!

>A program called TwinBridge might do the job for you. It allows you to read
>and type Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc.
>Edmund Saley

Can you give more info about this prog? from the thread I gather its for
mac. We got a number of PCs in our labs. Is there a version available for
the pc to evaluate?

Azaharee Abdullah
Language Centre, Institut Teknologi Mara
Perlis Indera Kayangan, Malaysia