LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:49:00 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Wendy Baker Davis <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 16:30:22 -0500 (EST)
>Date-warning: Date header was inserted by ADMIN.FANDM.EDU
>From: Wendy Baker Davis <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4900 Web Browsers and Languages
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Alex,
Check out Apple's website
http://www.apple.com/macos/multilingual/japanese.html  for info on which
software is localized or worldscript compatible. There is probably a
similar site for Chinese.  We use Eudora-J (free from Purdue Univ via the
net) to send and receive Japanese email.
Wendy