LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:15:02 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:24:16 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: *IALL ELECTIONS*

Greetings IALL members. Election materials have been mailed and should be
in your hands. The candidates for office have provided platform statements
and biographies in order to help you make an informed decision. That
information is available at the IALL site, which is

http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/IALL/

From there (make a bookmark!) follow the "Current News & Information" link
and you'll see the "ELECTION" link at the top of the list.

Unfortunately we are not prepared to accept electronic votes. The paper
ballots must be returned to me with a postmark not later than March 22,
1999. They are pre-addressed. Don't forget to affix a twenty-cent stamp for
US members, and the equivalent for our friends in other countries.

Vote early, vote only once, but vote!

For the IALL election committee,

Ursula Williams
University of Notre Dame