LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:14:54 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"  <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #4879 Embedding QT in Netscape
>Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:57:20 -0800

Hello,

I had the exact same problem and found information on this problem at the
Apple Homepage. The topic was The QuickTime 3 plug-in seems to have taken
over opening .MID, .WAV, and .AVI files. I want the QuickTime 3 plug-in to
open .MOV files, but prefer opening .MID, .WAV, and .AVI files using various
other plug-ins.

I haven't tried their solution yet, but, you can find it at:
http://til.info.apple.com/techinfo.nsf/artnum/n30544?OpenDocument&quicktime

Cindy