LLTI Archives

March 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:53:34 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Yaden-luthi Bridget E <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 15:18:42 -0800 (PST)
>From: Yaden-luthi Bridget E <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NWALL meeting & conference
>To: [log in to unmask]

NWALL regional meeting and conference:

Attention all members in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska!
The Northwest Association for Learning Laboratories is happy to announce
the following dates and times of this year's meeting and conference, which
coincides with the PNCFL (Pacific Northwest Council of Foreign Language
Teachers) conference in Tacoma, Washington.

We will begin with dinner and our annual business meeting on Thursday,
April 8, at 6pm in the Tacoma Sheraton Hotel.  We are proud to have Sheri
Tonn, Dean of Information Resources at Pacific Lutheran University, as our
invited speaker for this meeting.

On Friday, April 9, from 8:00am-8:50am, we will host a round-table
discussion on technology at the Sheraton Hotel.  The topic(s) will be
based on the feedback we get from our members.  (See the technology
interest survey on our website.)

Finally, we will host a technology workshop on Saturday, April 10, from
1:30pm-5:00pm at the Language Resource Center at Pacific Lutheran
University in Tacoma.  Again, the topic(s) of the workshop will be based
on the needs of the participants.

For more information, and to find out how to become a member of NWALL,
please visit our website at:  http://www.plu.edu/~lrc/nwall.

Hope to see you in Tacoma this April!

Bridget Yaden, Coordinator
Language Resource Center