LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:13:23 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 18:39:18 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>From: Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NEALL '99 - Conference Registration

Good Evening,

        I'm currently stuck in the office riding out a severe thunderstorm
passing through the Philadelphia area and thought I would take this
opportunity to let you know that the registration form for the NEALL '99
Conference has been posted on the web.  The Conference will be held at
Hamilton College, from March 12 - 14 and while the Board is still putting
together the conference program, many interesting sessions have been
proposed.  I would encourage you to join us for what looks to be, a very
productive weekend with some time left for good food and fun.  If the board
can answer any questions related to either the conference or the
organization, please don't hesitate to contact us:

        Michael Jones, President        [log in to unmask]
        Mary Beth Barth, President-elect        [log in to unmask]
        Cindy Evans, Secretary/Treasurer        [log in to unmask]

The registration form is available from the NEALL web site at:

        http://lrc.swarthmore.edu/NEALL/NEALL.html

For now I'd like to thank Mary Beth for all the work she's done in
preparing for  NEALL '99.  I look forward to seeing many of you in Clinton
next month.

                                        Mike

Michael Jones
Director,