LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:19:10 EST
--- Forwarded Message from DLC Network <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 01:35:26 +0900
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: DLC Network <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Mistake in Online TESOL Course Schedule

------------------
This is just a short message to apologize for a mistake I made a couple of
weeks ago in reporting online class times for Newport Asia Pacific
University's MS in TESOL & TESOL certificate programs.  In my February 6th
message, I reported that the time for Professor David Nunan's online
certificate course in Second Language Teaching & Learning was on Tuesday
mornings from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (Japan time).  The correct time is
Saturday afternoons from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Japan time) and the next
term is from March 8th to May 2nd, 1999.  I apologize for any confusion or
inconvenience this misinformation may have caused.

The correct schedule for online TESOL certifcation courses taught by
Professors David Nunan, Rod Ellis and Ruth Wajnryb is as follows:

PROFESSOR     COURSE TITLE                           DAY & TIME FOR ONLINE
CLASS
David Nunan    Second Language Teaching & Learning           Sat. 11:30
a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
David Nunan    Discourse Analysis for Language Teachers   Sat. 10:00 a.m.
to 11:30 a.m.
Rod Ellis             Grammar for Language Teachers          Sat. 8:30 a.m.
to 10:00 a.m.
Ruth Wajnryb  Program Evaluation in Language Education   Thurs. 7:30 p.m.
to 9:00 p.m.

As a reminder, please send any inquiries to [log in to unmask] or see
the website at
http://www.asiapacificu.edu for further information as I am no longer able
to respond to individual inquiries .

Cordially,

Dave Povinsky

This message is intended for the individual or entity named above.   If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.