LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:03:11 EST

--- Forwarded Message from Marlene Johnshoy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:38:16 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Marlene Johnshoy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4863 Virus Alert

Otmar -
You may want to check out this hoax page and two sections:
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html#joincrew
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html#penpal

Looks like your particular virus warning has combined two that are already
out there...
Marlene