LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:43:34 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Rosina Neginsky <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 20:09:15 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Rosina Neginsky <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4840 ACTFL Cinema SIG

------------------
I am very interested in joining you.
Rosina Neginsky

At 04:47 PM 2/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>--- Forwarded Message from Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>>Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:40:03 -0700
>>From: Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: ACTFL Cinema SIG
>>To:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
<[log in to unmask]>,        [log in to unmask]
>>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>
>------------------
>A group of us met with Karen Breiner-Sanders at ACTFL on using movies for
>language learning. We decided that the next step was to organize a SIG for
>cinema. She has taken the ball and run with it.
>
>Any other takers out there who would like to join with us
>
>Mike
>Michael Bush
>Associate Professor of French and
>Instructional Psychology and Technology
>http://moliere.byu.edu/digital/

Dr. Rosina Neginsky
Comparative Literature Department
---
Technology Coordinator for Guided Individual Programs
Web Technology Group
----
email: [log in to unmask]
telephone:  217-2449059