LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:43:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from DLC Network <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 13:25:41 +0900
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: DLC Network <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: NAPU TESOL Scholarships

------------------
Hello.  I've corresponded with a number of you regarding scholarships at
Newport Asia Pacific University.  I know that at one point I had said that
you could contact me directly.  However, I've recently been transferred to
a different department and my job now requires me to spend a significant
amount of time in the US, so I don't have much time to respond to your
inquiries any longer.  If you require further information regarding
scholarships or admission to NAPU's online MS in TESOL degree and TESOL
certificate programs, please see the University website at
http://www.asiapacificu.edu , or you may send any questions regarding
admissions procedures to [log in to unmask]    Remember, please don't
send messages to my attention as I won't be able to get back to you.

FYI,  there are now approximately five or six spots available per course
offered from March 8th, 1999 to May 2nd, 1999.  The following is a
tentative schedule for online certificate courses in "Second Language
Teaching and Learning", Discourse Analysis for Language Teachers", "Grammar
for Language Teachers" and "Program Evaluation in Language Education".
Please note all online classes are taught in real time by Professors David
Nunan, Rod Ellis and Ruth Wajnryb and the following schedule is based on
Japan time.

PROFESSOR       COURSE TITLE                    DAY & TIME FOR ONLINE CLASS
David Nunan     Second Language Teaching & Learning     Tuesday 7:30 a.m.
to 9:00 a.m.
David Nunan     Discourse Analysis for Language Teachers        Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Rod Ellis               Grammar for Language Teachers           Saturday
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Ruth Wajnryb    Program Evaluation in Language Education        Thursday
7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

BTW, I've enjoyed reading all of your messages on this listserve and I'll
try to keep up with the discussions during my travels.

Cordially,

Dave Povinsky

This message is intended for the individual or entity named above.   If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.