LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:18:32 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Trude Heift <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:51:36 -0800 (PST)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Trude Heift <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4850 digital sound editor (Mac platform)

Nelly,

we are using "Signalyze" which is a Mac program for the analysis of speech
and other acoustic material. You can download a demo version at:

http://agoralang.com/signalyze.html

Trude Heift, PhD
Assistant Professor and Director of Language Learning Centre
Linguistics Department
Simon Fraser University
Canada V5A 1S6