LLTI Archives

February 1999, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:47:09 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:40:03 -0700
>From: Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL Cinema SIG
>To:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>,        [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

A group of us met with Karen Breiner-Sanders at ACTFL on using movies for
language learning. We decided that the next step was to organize a SIG for
cinema. She has taken the ball and run with it.

Any other takers out there who would like to join with us

Mike
Michael Bush
Associate Professor of French and
Instructional Psychology and Technology