LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 14:13:31 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Dick Kuettner" <[log in to unmask]> ---

What Windows program (free or otherwise) is the best for me to use to
capture, compress, and store for later review of audio files of my
students?  I have in the past used the insert function in MSWord but
the recordings are limited to a max of 30 seconds.  I used this for
composition grading and students, as a result, were required to use
all four base skills in writing and rewriting their compositions.
I'm looking for something that provides me with more record time
and is networkable.

Are we talking web, macromedia?  Any clues......

Thanks for your help.

Dick