LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:50:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Geri Michelsen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:47:14 -0500
>From: Geri Michelsen <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sony MLS 8000

------------------
Hi,

We are working in a lab with a Sony MLS-8000 system and a  computer at
each workstation.  The Sony headphone is used for both the 8000 and the
computer audio using the Robotel.

The quality of the playback of the voice recorded through the computer
is very poor.  If we hook up a nother headset directly to the computer
the voice recording playback sounds fine.

In addition the overall volume is very low and sometimes is only through
one ear.

Does anyone have any ideas or adjustments that we should make?

Geri Michelsen
Interactive Training
(888)630-9555