LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:46:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Michael Bush" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DVD Projects
>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:34:18 -0700

------------------
I am in charge of a DVD for Education session at the DVD Summit 2 conference
to be held in Dublin, Ireland, 31 March to 1 April. See:
http://www.dvdsummit.com/

I am interesting in learning of projects involving DVD for education that
anyone on this list might know about. If there is interest, we could
possibly have a couple of people participate in the session or I could
mention the projects in the presentation I will give on what I have been
doing in the area. (No, the organizers will not cover travel to Dublin!
*grin* )

Please let me know of anything you might have as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Mike
Michael Bush
Associate Professor of French and