LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:03:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Marianne C. Crusius" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:  Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:38:19 -0500
>From: "Marianne C. Crusius" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum   <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: video server software

------------------
I have a question for those of you who are working with NT video
servers. What software do you use for access, maintenance, tracking etc.
and how satisfied are you with it.

thank you in advance.

Marianne

Marianne C. Crusius