LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:03:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Andrew Burrell <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:31:40 +1100
>From: Andrew Burrell <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #4801.3 Korean e-mail (!)

Mary,

We are using the following program which is similar to AsianSuite, it's called NJStar Communicator and
can be downloaded from www.njstar.com for a trial period. We have found this to be very good in regard to
Japanese reading and entry on all Windows 95 based programs. We are also using it with success in our
online programs which are hosted on a WebCT server.

regards

Andrew