LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:47:42 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:38:58 -0600 (CST)
>From: Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: REISSUED FL software reviews

------------------
Because of one or two mistakes and ommission, I would like to reissue my
list, which should help people locate foreign language software and
especially reviews of it.  Please let me know of further ommissions or
errors:

Foreign Language Multimedia Software (lists, descriptions, reviewing
criteris, review references)
http://nts.lll.hawaii.edu/flmedia/

The CALLer (contains some software reviews from the Center for the
Advancement of Language Learning)
http://www.call.gov/caller/caller.htm

YAHOO! Instrctional Technology
http://www.yahoo.com/Education/Instructional_Technology/

UVA Foreign Language Instrutional Technology Interest Group Software
Reviews
http://www.virginia.edu/~asmedia/

Virtual Call Library
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/langc/CALL.html

IALL Foreign Language Software Database
http://eleazar.dartmouth.edu/fldb/

Agora Language Marketplace
http://www.agoralang.com

The UCLA Language Materials Project
http://www.lmp.ucla.edu/

Language Acquisition Resource Center - SDSU: Multimedia Database
http://130.191.246.53/

CLA Language Center - University of Minnesota: Finding Software
http://languagecenter.cla.umn.edu/elsiehome/lc/surfing/software.html

NCBE Education and Technology Links
http://www.ncbe.gwu.edu/links/tech.htm

BYU Humanities Cybercenter
http://humanities.byu.edu/elc/Cybercenter

The Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium
http://www.calico.org

COMPUTER-ASSISTED LANGUAGE LEARNING (CALL)
http://www.serve.com/shea/call.htm

Bob Peckham
Director, The Globe-Gate Project
Dept. of Modern Foreign Languages