LLTI Archives

January 1999, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:48:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Timothy McGovern <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 08:46:15 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Timothy McGovern <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Spanish Placement Tests

------------------
Our Spanish Program at UC Santa Barbara is currently using a Placement Test
for First Year Students which is now obselete. We would like to know if
anyone knows of some other professionally created placement exams (through
the end of first year) which we could purchase. I have seen one type put
out by Princeton but that was some years ago.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Dr.Timothy McGovern
Lower Division Coordinator
Department of Spanish and Portuguese