]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ALUM-SYL Home

ALUM-SYL  September 2018, Week 2

ALUM-SYL September 2018, Week 2

Multiple Engineering Positions at FUJIFILM

Amy Keeler <[log in to unmask]>

Amy Keeler <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:24:08 +0000

Greetings Alums:

FUJIFILM is hiring for various engineering positions! FUJIFILM Dimatix is located in Lebanon, NH in the beautiful Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee region on the NH/VT border. With Dartmouth College nearby, we are immersed in a vibrant cultural, academic, and professional community offering excellent schools, thriving arts, and an unmatched quality of life.

A wholly-owned subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, with offices in Lebanon, NH and Santa Clara, CA, we are the world's leading provider of inkjet printheads for commercial and industrial printing. As an engineering community, we invest heavily in research and development, maintaining one of the most capable inkjet R&D groups in the world with over one third of our staff actively engaged in product engineering.

Senior Electrical Engineer
https://fujifilmdimatix.lpages.co/electrical-engineer-iii/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffujifilmdimatix.lpages.co%2Felectrical-engineer-iii%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAmy.Keeler%40dartmouth.edu%7C95bd886fa29e496bd6e808d618d9b725%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636723720696291394&sdata=QkewXwMSoOuNUyNZPZkOTKheZ0uMmbjDjU6kcFtLsQo%3D&reserved=0>

FUJIFILM Dimatix is looking for a motivated person to join our Electrical Engineering team in Lebanon, NH. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and analysis of a mix of high speed digital and analog circuits including application of associated test equipment. This candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to identify and solve complex problems with minimal supervision. This position focuses on electrical engineering; however, a solid foundation of knowledge in mechanical engineering, physics and/or chemistry is highly desirable. This is a hands-on position requiring creative thinking and an eagerness to tackle new challenges. The Electrical Engineer designs, develops, modifies and evaluates electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications. They will also determine design approaches and parameters, analyzes electronic systems to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, evaluate results, select components and systems based on specifications and reliability testing and analysis.

Senior Systems Engineer
https://fujifilmdimatix.lpages.co/systems-engineer-iii/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffujifilmdimatix.lpages.co%2Fsystems-engineer-iii%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAmy.Keeler%40dartmouth.edu%7C95bd886fa29e496bd6e808d618d9b725%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636723720696291394&sdata=6DYrJbSoLtb89DHo1qp%2Fv2N1Kq%2F4b5Ky7UFgtxaAEWw%3D&reserved=0>

FUJIFILM Dimatix is looking for a motivated person to join our Equipment and Technical Services team in Lebanon, NH. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects including the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components or circuitry for use in electronic and electro-mechanical equipment and devices. This candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to identify and solve complex problems with minimal supervision. This is a hands-on position requiring creative thinking and an eagerness to tackle new challenges.

Development Engineer III
https://fujifilmdimatix.lpages.co/development-engineer-iii/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffujifilmdimatix.lpages.co%2Fdevelopment-engineer-iii%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAmy.Keeler%40dartmouth.edu%7C95bd886fa29e496bd6e808d618d9b725%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636723720696291394&sdata=S0M7nFNBx7xoxUDAsMkYIOp3%2FUYcA7T%2BUps4bEj7xH8%3D&reserved=0>

The Jetting Technology Center is responsible for the development of printhead technologies and operating techniques with the goal of implementation into future printhead products. These technology development activities include jet design, jetting operability, image quality evaluation, and jetting performance evaluation.

The Development Engineer will be responsible for working in the Jetting Technology Center applying advanced mechanical engineering theories, methods and research techniques in the investigation and solution of core technology problems. This position will contribute to the expansion our inkjet printhead technology through development of new tools and improving our understanding of underlying device physics.

Inkjet Applications Development Engineer II https://fujifilmdimatix.lpages.co/inkjet-applications-development-engineer-ii/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffujifilmdimatix.lpages.co%2Finkjet-applications-development-engineer-ii%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAmy.Keeler%40dartmouth.edu%7C95bd886fa29e496bd6e808d618d9b725%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636723720696291394&sdata=SpzDIHlLfodxs5V59UF%2FSX0WxBMY5d9KKPvJ9Mt13ek%3D&reserved=0>
The Inkjet Applications Development Engineer will play a critical role in making our inkjet printhead technology accessible to OEM customers through the exploration of new application requirements and development of operating techniques of ink/printhead combinations that can meet those requirements. This position is part of the Jetting Technology Center and will reside in our Lebanon, NH facility. The Jetting Technology Center is responsible for the development of applications for existing and future printhead products, as well as conducting jetting performance evaluation, including; printhead design verification, ink assessment for specific applications, and waveform development.

Systems Engineer II https://fujifilmdimatix.lpages.co/systems-engineer-ii/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffujifilmdimatix.lpages.co%2Fsystems-engineer-ii%2F&data=02%7C01%7CAmy.Keeler%40dartmouth.edu%7C95bd886fa29e496bd6e808d618d9b725%7C995b093648d640e5a31ebf689ec9446f%7C0%7C0%7C636723720696447648&sdata=e0Dw7Jfha2Eu4EOtlXRtY6dCByzxJ4zIl7XwT%2FDB6eY%3D&reserved=0>

FUJIFILM Dimatix is looking for a motivated person to join our Equipment and Technical Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing and conducting technical projects including the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components or circuitry for use in electronic and electro-mechanical equipment and devices. This candidate must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to identify and solve complex problems with minimal supervision. This is a hands-on position requiring creative thinking and an eagerness to tackle new challenges.

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Keeler, M.Ed.
Associate Director, Career Services
Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
14 Engineering Drive | Hanover, NH 03755 | 603.646.2375

[Smaller Banner for Career Fair]<https://engineering.dartmouth.edu/careers/employers/career-fair>