LLTI Archives

August 2017, Week 4

From:
Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 18:03:35 +0000
Dear friends,

To create a space on the website is a wonderful idea that has been talked

about (and tried a couple of times) for years.  IALLT is an all-volunteer

organization. All we need is a volunteer (or two)!  Contact our new

president, Felix Kronenberg and let him know you would like to take this

on.  He will be more than happy to hear from you.

Harold Hendricks