LLTI Archives

March 2017, Week 3

From:
Valeria Belmonti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 18:20:01 +0000
If you have budget, I would also suggest looking into http://lingtlanguage.com. We have been using the free version, which does not cover the amount of files/users we need.
It allows you to embed the prompt (video,audio, text, graphics) into the screen where student record.

Valeria Belmonti
Director, Modern Languages Media Center
Department of World Languages and Literatures
Office of Technology Systems
College of Staten Island/CUNY
Phone 718-982-3711  Fax 718-982-3712