LLTI Archives

January 2017, Week 4

From:
Michael B Dettinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2017 17:26:59 +0000
Good morning everyone,

Here is a link to our homepage.  http://www.lsu.edu/hss/fll/forlanglab/index.php

Under "Facilities" you can view images of each of the rooms in our lab space.  I appreciate all of the responses to this thread, especially seeing some of the directions you're going with your facilities/projects.  As you'll see, our lab has a traditional design.  We've been fortunate to have funds support the acquisition of new equipment, but I'm starting to see that maybe we should mix things up and create some "mobile" spaces out of what we have.  I'll read through more of your comments and if anyone has any suggestions feel free to post or respond.  If anyone has any questions about our lab please feel free to reach out.

Danke!

Mike

Michael B. Dettinger, Ph.D.
Director, Foreign Language Lab