LLTI Archives

January 2017, Week 4

From:
Pam Castaldi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2017 17:55:44 +0000
After looking at our page, we moved some things around so those links I
sent yesterday of UNMıs LLC donıt work. Here is the updated link:
http://llc.unm.edu/Facilities/index.html

--
Pam Castaldi, Director
UNM Language Learning Center

On 1/27/17, 10:26 AM, "Language Learning and Technology International