LLTI Archives

October 2016, Week 4

From:
"Judi M. Franz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:55:53 +0000
I thought the following announcement might interest some on this list.

—

Judi Franz, MA <[log in to unmask]>

949-824-9459

Classroom Development and Outreach

OIT Classroom Technology Support

University of California, Irvine

On 10/25/16, 5:13 AM, "The EDUCAUSE Instructional Technologies Constituent

Group Listserv on behalf of Ann Borel" <[log in to unmask] on