CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2016, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2016 17:36:45 -0400
Hello world and all those who inhabit it!

It's Week 7! You know what that means!

It means we need someone to cook the feed! (Also other things. Mainly that we need a feed cook.)

Why should you cook the feed this week?
- Cooking is more fun than studying
- Become wildly popular with the feeds crowd
- OPO-endorsed excuse for procrastination
- Maddy won't have to send out another round of overly-chipper blitzes
- Use a p-card to buy food as opposed to going deeper into DBA debt
- Glory
- Good excuse to stop by Robo, which is currently infested with puppies
- Cooks eat for free!

Blitz me ([log in to unmask]) if you're interested in cooking this Wednesday!

Love and hugs,
Maddy