CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2016, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:59:26 -0400
Hey!

Midterms got you down?

Final papers lurking menacingly around the corner?

Group members already making you do all the work?

---------------------------

Come to the Feed!

---------------------------

What is a Feed?
A feed is a weekly phenomenon in which Cabin-and-Trail-ish people gather to eat delicious food, make new friends, and vent to strangers about their academic strife.

When is the Feed?
7PM! Tonight!

Where is the Feed?
The Rock, an off-campus house located at 16 Sargent Street!

I'm bad with directions. How do I get there?
There will be a walking train leaving from behind Robo at 6:45, led by me!

Wait, Maddy can come to the Feed this week?
Yes! Life has meaning again!

Okay, but is Maddy going to make me pay to hang out with her?
Sadly, yes. If you're an upperclassman it will cost you $4 to share a delicious meal with Maddy (UNLESS YOU DO THE DISHES!!!). But it's FREE for 20s!

Who's cooking?
Daniel Jackson '17 and Jalen Benson '17!

Who the heck is Jalen Benson?
You'll have to come to the feed to find out!

Fine, but what are they cooking?
No idea but I can 100% guarantee that it'll be delicious.

See you soon!
Maddy