CABIN-TRAIL Archives

October 2016, Week 2

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:05:38 -0400
Feeds and friends are fun;
We still need someone to cook!
(I am not Nick Thyr.)

We're still looking for someone to cook the feed this week! Tomorrow! Wednesday!

Why should you cook the feed?
* Feeds and friends are fun (see accompanying bad haiku)
* Learn your way around the Rock! Have an excuse to hang out even if you don't happen to live there!
* Alone time with Trillium the Cat
* Grocery shopping! It's like compulsively ordering things on Amazon, except edible
* Earn Maddy's everlasting love
* Cooking the feed is an excuse to stop by Robo to get the p-card, and Robo is filled with dogs
* If no one cooks, we can't have a feed, and then Maddy will be sad. Maddy isn't nearly as fun to be around when she's sad.

Blitz me ([log in to unmask]) if you want to be my Feed Savior of the Week!

Maddy