CABIN-TRAIL Archives

September 2016, Week 4

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maddy Kroot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:12:23 -0400
We still need someone to cook the feed this week!

What is a feed? A feed is a weekly occurrence at which hungry humans convene to eat delicious food and enjoy the blessings of friendship. Feeds happen at 7PM on Wednesdays at the Rock! *

Why cook the feed?

- Food is good
- Home cooked food is better
- Home cooked food is considerably better than DDS food
- The feed is FREE for anyone who cooks! †
- Kitchens are fun
- Grocery shopping is fun
- ... especially when you get to use a p-card to pay for it instead of DBA
- The Rock is fun
- I'm fun

* the Rock is an off campus house located at 16 Sargent Street! It's the home of several cool people and a cat!

† also for 20s!

Blitz me ([log in to unmask]) if you're interested in winning my undying affection. Also cooking.
~Maddy