LLTI Archives

August 2016, Week 4

From:
John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 12:28:18 -0400
Hello LLTI Moderator,

My name is John DuQuette and I am the founder and CEO of Yabla.

We are IALT supporters and we attended the CALICO conference in Michigan just this past year.
We also work with the Language Flagship program in a friendly way and are sponsors of FLTMAG (and we provide service to the University of Colorado, working with Mark Knowles and Edwige Simon).

In the past you have posted some messages here that I have posted inviting the list members to obtain a free subscription to our service.

For example:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=llti;3e8f0e39.0904E
#9134 (ADVTSG) Complimentary YABLA Subscription for You and Your Students

For the first time in years I posted a similar invitation recently — offering a free 90 days of Yabla for Schools subscription to any interested reader — but I have not seen the message post.

I also posted an invitation for free access to GoSpanish.Com, also not posted.

Is it possible to post my messages?

Best,

John DuQuette
tel. 212 625 3226