ALUM-SYL Archives

August 2016, Week 2

ALUM-SYL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer St Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:07:24 +0000
The positions below were sent from a Tuck ’14 alum, Jacob Hoppe.  Please apply via the link below.

Best,

Jen

From: Jacob Hoppe

Hey Jen,

I'm a Tuck 14 alum who worked a lot with the engineering school. We have a couple of analyst positions open that might be good for MEM or recent undergrads, specifically an analyst role within our BD team.

Could you disseminate or let me know how to get the word out? Looking for students with a little work experience (year or two), and want to focus on clean tech / renewables.

https://sprucefinance.com/about/careers/open-positions

Thanks

Jake

Jake Hoppe