DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

July 2016

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Scott Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Lacy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:38:07 -0600
Howdy fellow DOC’ers,

On September 5th I will driving from Denver/Boulder, CO area headed to Hanover in hopes of making by the afternoon of the 7th.  A bit compact, yes.

Interested in joining??  I have a mostly empty pick-up truck and lots of cassette tapes. (even a tape adapter for the tech savvy)

Perks include getting to transport lots of your stuff, seeing the middle of the United States, driving in a timely manor and stopping anywhere you deem worthy.  Or transporting stuff for you if you are in need (but can’t drive with me, for a small fee obviously); I have a bike rack and roof rack for boats or other long things as well.

Looking for someone who can also drive a manual, to split gas with and comfortable sitting for a long time

A bit about me: I’m a ’13, DOC alum returning to the east for a visit.  I love Jim Dale’s many voices (if you don’t know, you should), pretty much all types of music and random facts.  Very friendly and just looking for company on the ride.

Let me know if you are interested or know someone who is.

Thanks.

-Scott Lacy