MACSCRPT Archives

July 2015

MACSCRPT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Christopher Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:22:49 -0500
On Jul 31, 2015, at 00:22, SUBSCRIBE MACSCRPT Inyo55 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Scripting the Acrobat is where I wanted to record the steps to bring into the applescript.  Say, extract pages 1 thru 12, save new file.  Then go back to original pdf, extract pages 13 thru 42, whatever, save as new file.  Repeat as required

Hey Bob,

My understanding is that you said you were *able* to *record* and *run* but that you could not see the code.

If I understand correctly now you're saying that you *cannot* record from Acrobat.

(I'd be shocked if it was recordable, but I've been shocked a few times.)

Unfortunately I don't have Acrobat Pro to test with, so I can't be of help there.

--
Take Care,
Chris